Friday 6 May 2011

tips using natural ingrents, home - made skin care tutorial...

hello diary....
we meet again ...so, today I would like to share to u all about my new way of skin care routine, it is affordable and will not give any effects to ur face cos like I said its homemade...okey this is what I used to remove my whiteheads.and it totally works!


Okey , first thing u need is only One egg..
1. separate the white egg and the egg yolk.
2. The first thing I did is tap on the white egg around my nose and tap in to the areas that have white heads.Then put a tissue or cotton to peel of the whitehead.
3. after tap on the white head, wait for about 5-10 minutes or until you feel ur face is tight enough and cant smile...hahahah!(like u have mask on)
4. Lastly, I just peel the tissue off and I can see the whiteheads are stick with the tissue..thats the best part!
5.Rinse of your face..now ur done!Good luck!

i forgotten about the egg yolk..sorry Mr.yolk I forgotten u..

Alright what I used with the egg yolk is I just put a fork in, and take out a little bit...and apply it to my cheeks and all around my face..egg yolk is good for people that have dry skin like me...it is like a moinsturizer...
Okeh guys...gotta go! catch with u guys later..taraa!

1 comment: